ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

IV JUST ORDERED ME!!!!

cant believe you would even think of changing the suspension on a Trophy - that is the main difference in the car - if you read some articles in for example AutoCar or Evo you will see that the shocks are by far and away the best you will get for a 182.

They are supposed to give immense road holding whilst still feeling smooth over extremely bumpy ground - If I could find some shocks like that for my 172 they would be on there tomorrow!

anyway hope you enjoy the car - havent seen one yet but am sure I will be extremely jealous when I do.

Oh and if you havent read Chris Harris from AutoCars write up of the trophy try and get a copy - one of the best articles I have read. Also this months evo magazine puts a trophy against an £80,000 BMW M6 with 5000 hp - again another good read.