ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ive Always Wanted A Moving Picture...

RenaultSport 172.
and the other day we got some on the way down to blackpool...

some are abit dodgey, as are my faces in them and the ways i am sitting etc, but some turned out ok haha.

what you recon??

DSCF2550.jpg

DSCF2554.jpg

DSCF2555.jpg

DSCF2556.jpg

DSCF2559.jpg

DSCF2560.jpg

DSCF2562.jpg

DSCF2563.jpg

DSCF2564.jpg

1.6 16v
I see you havent sprayed your badges black yet, Still got some for sale at bargin price if your interested;)

Steve

RenaultSport 172.
haa, ye its powered by a princess...we all thought it was over..? it is now..haha

how low..? well in those pictures its 50mm drop on the front and about 70 on the back...but lowered it even more this morning, so the fronts about 80mm and the backs about 90...

plates..? got busted by the police didnt i....actually...im going to put them back on now... :) been about 4 months since i got done so...and i just got an advisory warning...

oh and the door lock? thats where it got broken into...and got to wait until monday for a new one to come in....fresh!

RenaultSport 172.
lmao...

all i need now is the 18'' chrome plated trimmys...some stick on flame vynal, a ripspeed touring car spoiler and some racing stripes....yuh!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
lol

i saw a white and pink 206 the other day with "Powered by Fairy Dust" across the back...

needless to say, she was a troll.

RenaultSport 172.
lmao/....yupp

youll have to see gav...not showing until its all settled and sitting abit lower :p.

decked then yeh?