ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ive gone back to a french hack!!

leon cupra R
Only joking picked up this standard 172 for a bargin, full history lowish miles
cant complain

wasnt looking for a 172 but couldnt resist as it had been very well looked after

let the subtle mods begin lol

I only plan to stick turinis on [playing with the idea of white], Coilovers, splitter, clear side repeaters, nothing much more i want to do to it just keep it mint really

popppootttzs5.jpg
[/URL]

leon cupra R
Cheers mate, alot of people from my work have commented on how nice the colour is, i was abit unsure at first but its grown on me

Im after one, what did you give for it and what are the miles mate, feel free to pm me, the prices seem to be all over the shop.

B

Bucko

Please don't tell me it has lower miles and you paid less than me?...

I love Monaco

leon cupra R
cheers guys

Just been looking at some pics and theres a few nice monacos on this site

just looking for some decent coilovers any recommeded ones ????

Welcome back Daz, not seen you on here for ages. I used to love your red mk1 clio it always loked nice :)

Get some more pics up of the 172 :cool:

leon cupra R
Ah thanks, good to be back

few small steps taken today

Got rid of them Orange side light bulbs also gave the inlet abit of a polish, bloody hard wrok and gave the engine cover a lick of monaco paint :)

popppoo061ttttdw4.jpg

popppoo041gggmv4.jpg

leon cupra R
lol, i mentioned it above that i wasnt to sure if it was a great colour, certainly a few on the site do