ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

IVE HAD THE CLIOSPORT PLEASURE

since joining this club about a year ago, i cant give enough positive feedback from the enjoyment ive had from it. this starts at help about my clio to a laugh about woteva.

i have sold my clio and now own a megane coupe as some of u kno. despite not owning a clio i will still do wot other ex clio owners will do and still be around on the forum and be at the occasional meet to keep in contact with the mates ive made.

ladies and gentlemen, i come to the conclusion that there is no other way id like to waste my time than on here.

on another note, i think the admin and area reps do a great job on here to keep us users entertained. i also think the users of this forum do a great job on here to keep the admin entertained.

i luk 4ward to seein many of u at coming meets and shows

take care and drive safe people

Jay (boyracer666)

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A

Couldnt have said it better myself Jay, as soon as I get in from work Im on here!!

Tom

hehe glad to see your still staying in the club Jay - nice motor too, alot quicker then i thought it would be.

James.

Yep i have to agree the friends i have made on here are well worth a fiver hehe ;)

no seriously dont know what i would do without you all now! hehe

so much love in the room lol!! ;)

not sifting though 30 pages of spam !!!!!!

glad u had a good time , as its the coments like ure that make the use of my own spare time worth while if only all members stopped to think about how much time and effort is put in to organising events and the genral running of the club

this is what makes it rewarding

john

Quote: Originally posted by boyracer666 on 08 March 2004

glad u can feel the love vix;)

and where wud all of us b without vix!
ahhh thanks :D lol!!

lol at nicky hehe!! ;) glad to hear we were worth it ;)

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Quote: Originally posted by NickyB on 08 March 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Pete_172 on 08 March 2004

Yup, the £5 worth it just for the great friends Ive made through the club! :D
Id rather spend the fiver on a kebab, or mayb a pizza, or maybe both, or maybe a battered sausage, or maybe chips, or maybe both of those, ore maybe all four!!! (sorry Jas!)

If it keeps you quiet Ill buy you the damn kebab ;)

And Jay, good to hear youll still be about.

Quote: Originally posted by Jas on 08 March 2004

Quote: Originally posted by NickyB on 08 March 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Pete_172 on 08 March 2004

Yup, the £5 worth it just for the great friends Ive made through the club!
Id rather spend the fiver on a kebab, or mayb a pizza, or maybe both, or maybe a battered sausage, or maybe chips, or maybe both of those, ore maybe all four!!! (sorry Jas!)

If it keeps you quiet Ill buy you the damn kebab

And Jay, good to hear youll still be about.

i wouldnt say that youd have to re-mortgage your house if you are planning to feed me and the kebab monster ;)