ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ive still got it....

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
HI all coming up to around 9 years now, just up to 38k having new brakes and 2nd cambelt changed soon, recent change to all tyres asm 2's great tyre. + new exhaust is getting louder as time goes on :)

Enjoy anyone who mentions the underneath its still pretty clean :approve:

WP_20150227_002.jpg

WP_20150227_004.jpg

[/URL]

WP_20150227_003.jpg

2014 Clio 200t edc
Wow, credit to you. Is this yours off DW where you cleaned the underneath and sprayed the exhaust? If so double wow!!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I remember this car from years ago and the stick you got from all the haters when you done the exhaust, credit to you for still keeping it so clean!

All that effort spent painting the backbox and you go and put a stainless on it! Looking good though!

133/225/CLS AMG
Nice work mate seen this on DW.

I still have my Inferno 225 which was 9 years old on the 10th Jan!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Likes it but doesn't use it? Shut up Roy!!!!

Canary172

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
I know of someone who owns a Porsche Cayman R, but never uses it apart from the odd track day in the summer. Sounds like this Inferno gets more usage in fairness!

133/225/CLS AMG
I can totally see the appeal of having a minter and barely driving it.

It's that feeling of owning it. Knowing it's yours!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
hi to why I still have it roy is right I like it! I use it every day (yet it gets loved), got my new car fix with the with the wifes 63 plate corsa, I like the size of the mk2 fit in garage + most newer cars I look at are rougher so I keep it :)