ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

J9 *** Private Plate Trophy

Clio Trophy
A-Ha. This was you was it??? Somewhere around Bourne-Caxton???

Thought you were going to pull over and have a chat. It was really odd as you never see them on the road locally. A lad called James was driving, and it was me in the passenger seat. We are both Trophy owners who live in Cambs and had met up to buy an Air Filter. Then we pull off down a twisty lane and spot you within seconds???

Do you live locally as i havent' see you about. Weird to have 3 Trophys all within a mile of each other!

live near Bedford, hubby was driving - you should have flashed then he might have pulled over ! waved as we turned off.
see quite a few on my travels - although another Trophy owners said on Sat that he had only once seen another one on the road while driving - obviously see loads at meets/trackdays/shows etc.
anyway, nice to know it was someone on here!
twisty lane had too many speed bumps - although when we turned off that road was quite cool.

Clio Trophy
Nice one. Would have been even cooler if i had been driving mine too. I had my camera so some pics would have topped it off. I think James did flash to start with! Noticed you had changed your exhaust. What other mods have you done so far? I met up with James to buy his ITG panel filter off him as hisis going back to standard.

S2000
Sorry, didn't see him flash if he did. Most other Renault Sport drivers I see don't even seem to notice another one so didn't think to stop.

The exhaust is a Blueflame, also have 3 point harnesses but that's the only mods (so far?) :)

jon_r said:
I assume it was a Yozzasport sticker.

Sorry, the J9 bit caught my eye.....

nope it's not a yozzasport sticker - go wash your mouth out Mr Jon !!!!
- its www.trackntune.net - come along and visit!

that's ok, I'll forgive you for thinking we might be talking about you behind your back !!! ;)