ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

jacking points for a trolley jack

Can anybody show me the jacking points when using a trolley jack on my 182, preferably with pics. Also, will lifting the front with a trolley jack get both wheels off the deck(both wheels on one side I mean).

Thanks in advance.

Ziel Nurburgring

And yes, it will lift off the rear if you get it high enough. But if your doing both wheels it might be worth getting axle stands as a precausion

Renault Laguna Coupe

Using a trolley jack under the sill may deform the seam that runs along the underside of the sill a little. This is not a problem.

I am asking about lifting points for a trolley jack NOT the standard scissor jack. I dont want to use the sill jacking points because they are bending, I want the places the tyre fitters use. Sorry for any confusion im not one of those people who cant read a manual.;)

Ziel Nurburgring

Failing that, if you can get it to fit under try at the bottom of the suspension joint (This isnt going to make sense, not the CV/brakes, but the bit further in towards the engine). will get a picture at lunch on the phone and post it

ICE'dberg MK2 172

Dont ever use the sill...even with the scissor jack ....IT WILL BEND!!

Almost all on here have had them bend to certain degrees, but mine almost folded flat when using the scissor jack. :mad:

Ford Fiesta

could do with knowing this myself, gonna need to jack it at some point and dont want ot mark or bend ANY part of the car, visible or not. So there must be somewhere where this is possible?