ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jack's Racing Blue 182

FF RB 182
Following on from this thread http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?738293-New-Car, I thought I'd get a project thread going. Had the car a few months now and its been superb so far. Anyway progress so far....

Few pics from when I got the car home, nice and standard apart from a ITG Maxogen and Orbisoud with sports cat.

IMG_5058-1.jpg

IMG_5057-1.jpg

IMG_5120.jpg

IMG_5123.jpg

First up were fresh plates, new rs badge, and headlight restoration.

IMG_5477.jpg

IMG_5151.jpg

Next up I popped over to Micheal Woodford Motorsport to get a few bits done. Highly recommend Micheal, knows his stuff and the cars running great now. So the car got a full service, gearbox oil, new spark plugs, brake fluid. He also fitted my cooksport springs and PMS top mounts and strut brace. So happy with the different.

Engine bay post clean + PMS bits fitted

IMG_5369.jpg

After

IMG_5472.jpg

As you can see I also fitted a M.A.D. battery cover.

Next up, I was never personally a fan of the standard 182 alloys. To remedy this I purchased a fresh set of Trophy Turini's and wrapped them in Michelin Pilot Sport 3's. Such a difference I think!

IMG_3558.jpg

IMG_3559.jpg

IMG_3567.jpg

IMG_3564_2.jpg

IMG_3565.jpg

IMG_3560.jpg

Will update with progress soon!

FF RB 182
Awesome! best colour for these 182's :)

Thanks man ;)

Gorgeous! How do you find the pilot sports? I've narrowed my tire choice to those and the rain sport 3's

They are very good to be honest. Haven't tested them much though but miles better than what was on there before. Very grippy in the dry. Heard good things about the rainsports though, very good value for money.

How does the weight of the turinis compare to the stock alloys?

I believe the standard alloy weighs around 9.7kg and the turini around 8.4kg without tyres. i'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong.

Mint ! How did you clean the intake manifold ? Looks fresh mate

Sprayed it with matt silver high temp paint mate

Very nice :)

Thanks bud!

Love RB 

Me too :eek:

Favourite colour by far, looks great, would look 100% better with spacers though 

I do agree mate, however i would like to aviod spacers

Cheers mate

Looking great!! The manifold looks like its been painted white not cleaned haha

haha yeah in the pictures is does like white. Rest assured its definitely silver.

Looks superb that :approve:

Thanks man :D

Looks fantastic with the Turini's fitted. Nice example.

Turini's have made the biggest difference so far i reckon, suit the 182 so well.

 awesome mate

Cheers!

I will have a 45k rb by the weekend!! Can't wait[/QUOTE said:
Seen yours buddy, looks mint!!

Fav colour!

Me too!