ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jailbrake or Wait?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I'm in despetate need of a new mobile so i think i'll give an IPhone a try. I can't have on on O2 as the signal coverage round here is total toss.

So it'll have to be on Vodafone. So should i get one and Jailbrake it or should i just wait for Voda to release an official one?

182+1.5DCI+S2000
they really should sort the price of the iphone tbh.... £900 sim free... i know you can get it cheaper like 600 700 ish or next to nothing if you but it with a contact but jesus thats way tooo much.
i have the nokia n97 cost me (400) atm wish i had got the iphone and i most probs will be doing when its cheaper..

they really should sort the price of the iphone tbh.... £900 sim free... i know you can get it cheaper like 600 700 ish or next to nothing if you but it with a contact but jesus thats way tooo much.
i have the nokia n97 cost me (400) atm wish i had got the iphone and i most probs will be doing when its cheaper..

Gold plated?

There £540 brand new from o2 for a 32gb in White.

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
I'd wait. I've got a jailbroken one on T-Mobile and most of the time it's fine but occasionally it has issues and pretends it has no sim.

Audi S3 225
buy one now and jailbreak! Can unlock and jailbreak even the latest versions now thanks to blackra1n!

S2 106 GTI
I have been using a 3G on voda and find it 100% fine! my mate has just been putting the newest sofwear on it. But I am moving to orange nxt week as they had a better deal on tariff's - and I am getting the iphone 3GS.