ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Jan 29, 2016] Chester pub meet (the sandstone)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
7:30.

Im aiming to arrive a little early, although I was late last time :(

I'm gonna have to pull out of this one dude, the missus is coming home for the weekend and needs picking up from near stoke at the same time your meeting up.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Get James to pick her up and come with.

Or bring her afterwards?

Get James to pick her up and come with.

Or bring her afterwards?

No she won't wana be doing anything like that after 7 hours of traveling and month of being apart lol

She wasn't even meant to be coming back but work has allowed them to get away for some time.

If she's later than expected then I will be able to call in for a bit but ATM take it as I'm not gonna be able to come I'm afraid.

Sorry about that dude.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
No she won't wana be doing anything like that after 7 hours of traveling and month of being apart lol

She wasn't even meant to be coming back but work has allowed them to get away for some time.

If she's later than expected then I will be able to call in for a bit but ATM take it as I'm not gonna be able to come I'm afraid.

Sorry about that dude.

It's no bother. There's always next time :)

dan's cast offs.
am going to be a no show sorry, forgot all about it and only got back in five minutes ago.

172 cup
Yeah man it locked up and hit the curb! Hope it doesn't cost to much to fix!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 22

Norbury90

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Silver 182
Nice one, was a good night. Big shame about the damage, hope it isnt as bad as it looks