ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Jan 30, 2016] End of the month meet/greet (Glasgow)

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Ok everyone, fancy having a little get together at the end of January since it's a bit of a boring month! I'll leave it open for ideas just now but I was thinking keep it simple, meet up and go for some food. Although if people aren't too skint after New Year, could always get some go-karting on the go (Xtreme in Falkirk? 30 quid for 4x10 mins arrive and drive, or could do a proper event if enough are interested).

So, last weekend in January, Saturday 30th or Sunday 31st. There's a poll at the top of this thread for those on tapatalk who can't see it. Let us know what day suits best and we'll go with the majority.

So aye, meet, food, karting etc. Discuss!

Update:
Location - Showcase Leisure Park G69 7TZ
Date - Saturday 30th January @ 1pm.

Last edited:

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
That Saturday is best for me but I can also make Sunday afternoon after my morning football match. Happy to go with the majority though.

Not really a big karting lover but will definitely partake in a scran!

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Sounds fun need to be during the day thou work 7pm

That Saturday is best for me but I can also make Sunday afternoon after my morning football match. Happy to go with the majority though.

Not really a big karting lover but will definitely partake in a scran!
Would most likely be the afternoon no matter what day anyway. Do whatever then grab some food later in the afternoon.

I'm too lazy to get up early on a weekend at this time of year 😂
Find out an extreme unlimited night. Id be hella game for that.

£30 unlimited awwwwww night.
Didn't know they did those. Sounds quality!

No dates up for 2016 yet but I'll keep an eye out. Probs just keep a karting meet separate and do that now.

Either day sounds good. Up for karting

Won't be there in the clio though as its sorn'd and doubt I'll done all my bits and bobs to it by then either

benji93

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 182, mk1 mx5
Do I smell an unofficial mini cs meet that smells like BBQ rack goodness ?

benji93

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 182, mk1 mx5
Dunno if therel be people up for running around the same week as Christmas however

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Dunno if therel be people up for running around the same week as Christmas however
You two can just go for a cute wee pre Christmas date 😂

Either day sounds good. Up for karting

Won't be there in the clio though as its sorn'd and doubt I'll done all my bits and bobs to it by then either
Nice one mate.

Don't worry I'll be in the daily too! Mines will most likely be lying in a thousand bits at the end of January haha.

You two can just go for a cute wee pre Christmas date 😂

Nice one mate.

Don't worry I'll be in the daily too! Mines will most likely be lying in a thousand bits at the end of January haha.

Yeah I saw your going for a re shell. If you need a hand with anything let me know

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I'll sort this out properly when I get in from work tonight. Will be on the saturday, no karting (keep that for a separate meet), and location I'll get sorted later.

@rctempire can you turn this into an event thread now with mod powers?

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
@RichieJA @Haybails1980 @benji93 @Fraserb @Dannyeff @BenadetH (bit far for you, no?! lol) @Andy_Miller @Craigarch1994 @tsoob @dave92 @rctempire

Ok folks, location is the Showcase Leisure Park. Postcode is G69 7TZ. Saturday 30th at 1pm.

There's various places there for some food, and the hollywood bowl too if anyone fancied some bowling. Or just somewhere that isn't standing in a cold car park!

Sort a karting one then burrellll. Set some dates and drum up some interest.

Raceland. GP thing. 20 folk.
Raceland is a must at some point. Will be sorted for when it's no raining/snowing/cold enough to freeze your baws off!

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
@RichieJA @Haybails1980 @benji93 @Fraserb @Dannyeff @BenadetH (bit far for you, no?! lol) @Andy_Miller @Craigarch1994 @tsoob @dave92 @rctempire

Ok folks, location is the Showcase Leisure Park. Postcode is G69 7TZ. Saturday 30th at 1pm.

There's various places there for some food, and the hollywood bowl too if anyone fancied some bowling. Or just somewhere that isn't standing in a cold car park!

Raceland is a must at some point. Will be sorted for when it's no raining/snowing/cold enough to freeze your baws off!

Looking forward to the Showcase meet already!

Sods law my daughter is now swimming in a gala that weekend, I'll make it along to one of these eventually lol