ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Jan 31, 2015] one night stand meet blackpool 31st of jan (blackpool)

jakehamer1994

North West - North
hi all i dunno if any of you know about this yet but there is a big meet in Blackpool on the 31st this month. The event starts at 7.30pm and will consist of a meet and convoy. There is a group on Facebook and if you type in "Blackpool one night stand cruise" you should find it, at the minute it has over 700 people saying they will attend. I must state it is not just for clios and there will be a vary of cars and others groups such a Subaru and bmw's saying some of there members are coming.
I was thinking if any of you wanna come we could meet up locally and drive down together as one group around 7pm, please let me know what you think

As for the main meet location it is not getting announced till a couple of days before the meet so once i find out will post on here.

Last edited:

jakehamer1994

North West - North
@Knuckles here is a link to the facebook page as you can see a lot of people said they are going so thought of having a cliosport meet first then go down together, should be a good event as ive spoke to one of the organizers and they said that they have got a few clubs coming and they are trying to sort out burger van and that the police have been informed of this meet so will not be asked to move unless trouble
https://www.facebook.com/events/305426953001722/

jakehamer1994

North West - North
@InfernoPaul ah nice one i have only been hear a year and half so far but only started seeing your cars the other week near engineering, i always park mine at the back of big car park just to scared to park it round there as always busy and scared of getting a scratch haha

jakehamer1994

North West - North
The location for the main meet had been announced today and is at cliffton retail park at half 7 just to let you know.

I always park mine on the yellow section as its spacious

Yeah seen yours there are you actually aloud to park on that yellow section? Thought that was a no parking bit and was for vans and drop offs as seen a few vans parked on there I just aways go back of car park as I know nobody's gonna be walking past with bags swinging haha

The location for the main meet had been announced today and is at cliffton retail park at half 7 just to let you know.

Yeah seen yours there are you actually aloud to park on that yellow section? Thought that was a no parking bit and was for vans and drop offs as seen a few vans parked on there I just aways go back of car park as I know nobody's gonna be walking past with bags swinging haha
Don't know but ive never been told no so f**k it hahaha

@Ade182 Yeah sure say half 6 then? gives us a while then to meet, eat and get there . Is it normally busy in there? @Paul.M @InfernoPaul @Stonzy you up for pub first ?

Depends mate. Can be at times, and on a Saturday night I suspect it won't exactly be quiet. Will probably have a few people in having some scran before they go and watch a flick at the Odeon.

6:30 sounds good pal. Gives us an hour to have some food then get to Clifton Retail Park.

jakehamer1994

North West - North
Depends mate. Can be at times, and on a Saturday night I suspect it won't exactly be quiet. Will probably have a few people in having some scran before they go and watch a flick at the Odeon.

6:30 sounds good pal. Gives us an hour to have some food then get to Clifton Retail Park.

Yeah ill see you then mate , I better give the car a good clean first its flithy

Abarth 595 Comp
Need to get a little job on my clio sorted and I might go, only had the car 3 weeks

clio 182
spreading the word about meeting at the odeon also! I should be there with 3 other clios and told 2 or 3 others [emoji106]

Where's this Odeon car park in case I do come? Probably really obvious but I'm not familiar with Blackpool!

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Also a word of warning to the 'out of towners' yeadon way at the end of the motorway is closed due to road works, I don't think sat navs will take you in that way anyway but just a heads up.