ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

janspeed exhausts

anyone looking at getting one should have look at kwikfit just got a janspeed exhaust cat back system fitted there during the week and for much cheepness £278 which i thought was brilliant thought i would pass this on to the rest who are looking ;)

clio 182
why?
when i had the st focus, i got my springs fitted and zenons ajusted there and it was a top job,like every thing in life there is good and bad.some kwikfits are bad some are good!
had a mate who has had a lot of work done on his car at large cost and when it was remaped they didnt put new fuel in,used the fuel that had been in the car for months.he picked it up and it was empty and told it could be mapped better on good fuel [fuel was old as it had blown up months b4].now is that good or bad 2 remap a new engine on crap fuel?:evil: