ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Janspeed Vid

BMW M3
Got a bit bored today so thought id make a little video of my Janspeed since ive nearly had it a year.

I made the vid in view of showing people who may want to buy one in the future, so therefore im not horsing it all the time. (but mostly am lol) So thats why i sit a 70 for a bit, and also why i didnt delete the 10 point turn (and nearly getting stuck in the ditch while doing it)

Some people may not like it as its a subtle system, but is easily made louder by sports-cat, decat or asking Janspeed to remove some of the packaging. In this vid, it has a std cat, as i recently took the sports cat off..... just a little too loud for me.

Goes a bit out of sync towards the end.

Heres the vid....
th_Janspeed-1.jpg

Nice vid mate I like the noise it puts out, tbh.. If only my magnex adventure was as good as your janspeed!!

Can anyone tell me if there is really much noticable difference between a 2.25 system and a 2.5?
Would going from a 2.5 down to a 2.25 feel any different in terms of free flowing design?

Rob.

182 Sport
Haven't watched the vid yet coz i'm at work and that wouldn't go down well with the bosses! But good on ya fella as I'm looking at swapping my Blue Flame for a Janspeed so any info on them is well received! :D

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
sounds good, like you say, not too loud

i prefer a little more noise tbh, but i can see why some people wouldn't! lol

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Sounds good mate, pretty much the one I made my mind up on, until I heard another one that sounded amazing. In two minds now.

M140i/Orange 182
Likeing that alot, exactly what i need. wounder what its like with a decat..sound wise.

wheres the cheapest place to pick up a janspeed system?

R

rich[182]

Sounds nice, amazing value for money the Janspeed imo, nice pipes too, heard its a good fit

R

rich[182]

Likeing that alot, exactly what i need. wounder what its like with a decat..sound wise.

wheres the cheapest place to pick up a janspeed system?

motorsportworld £315 inc vat + approx £10 delivery

BMW M3
Forgoten id put this thread up ages ago lol

Thanks for the comments guys. Think it sounds even better now too lol

I should be ashamed Ali, 2 years and still no meets lol Although i never saw the thread of the last big one until pics where posted lol