ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

jap show

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i was there too :) went to see a few mates in the drag series... took the misses too was her first car show and was surprised how much she enjoyed it...

do think it needs to be filtered on the people they let in though, the amount of "badmen" walking round in big groups just being annoying and smoking weed was stupid :/ kinda spoilt it :(

just as i got there re:works went up the strip in their orange drag car as it launched half a second later sounded wrong and was detting its tits off :( saw them in the pits and they had the engine out and new one having the mani etc put on... they run a manual fuel pump, as it launched the pulley came off so fuel pump had no drive and engine had no fuel :(

Was good to see how many rx7's made it in to the comp and made it so far, was mainly dominated by rx7's and skylines with a couple hondas chucked in! the civic that was running low 10's and poss high 9's cant remember but was the tdi north car i think was pretty impressive!!! shame james wilday blew the box on the rx7 in the semi finals but he was putting 600+wheel horse power through a stock gearbox as his HKS box was broke lol! and it managed 5 full power hard launches plus he has no mechanical sympathy lol!

the jet car still impresses the hell out of me every time i see it run! 270mph and a 5 sec 1/4mile!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Some very nice cars there... All those tasty cars and its the bloody Micra that is from round here :eek:

Disastra Coupe
A couple of local lad's car's there. Two white Civic Coupe's...

One being Nicks link. He's owned that longer than i've been driving lol.

Disastra Coupe
ahh thats the guy with the full spoon engine isnt it? very nice interior

Yea, that's right. I'm surprised there's no picture's of Buzzer's either actually. An EK in like a minty green on BBS'. Not seen it in person yet but looks pretty smart in the pic's i've seen.