ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Japan Historix (56K no way, 200+ pics)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
just some random little jap bits like fusa knots and random air fresheners lol!

if you can you should go visit re amemiya they have an amazing workshop or topsecret, had a few friends go to top secret and smokey nagata took them out for rides!

couple guys i know live and work out there and said the language barrier is pretty intense unless you go places like tokyo and even then its hard still... have you been fuji or anywhere similar?

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Hey send me a PM with the stuff, maybe with some pics, and i will see what i can do. I have most interest for the old stuff, so would love to visit Rocky Auto. I have only been close to and in Tokyo, that was the first time i was here, this time i am close to Kyoto.

Turbos.
Cool, must have been a great experience!

That little Smart looks like it is a Brabus Ultimate 112. They are something like £50k!

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Cool, must have been a great experience!

That little Smart looks like it is a Brabus Ultimate 112. They are something like £50k!

It was, and yes it was a Brabus Smart. Looked pretty fit with wider arches and full leather interior.

Turbos.
Just gone back over this... insane! Have to say though, there maybe some great JDM in then, but for me, this takes the prize...

IMG_1999.jpg

Imagine the poontang you'd get driving that!

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
You should have seen it IRL, looked like a very quick bodge job. But i will admit, the stance is spot on. Would take the black 240 Z over this without doubt though.

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
You're that impressed by them then? If you get one, you'll be my new CS hero. :p

Will you be looking for one similar to the one you sat in?

There is actually a little update on the Kenmeri story. My dad knows a guy who is really interested in buying my Super Seven, so iam hoping on that.

But it also looks like my work might offer me a one year stationing out here in Japan. Iam not sure if iam interested yet, but that would give me good time to find a Kenmeri though.

Some f**king lovely motors there, looks like you had a quality day.

Feel my next car could be something Jap, proper into them atm.