ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jay Cars (Sutton Surrey)

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
I'm getting ready to have my body kit fitted and have the colour coding done. Have had a pretty good quote form the guys at the above company. Has anyone had any experience with these guys? Are they good/bad?

Thanks.

Chocolate Bar™
have you seen any of their work? after my experiences i will only use bodyshops that i have either seen their work, or been recommended by a good friend.

in doing so, theres only one bodyshop local to me that could do it before a 2 hour drive to birmingham lol

what body kit you fitting debz?

defo do as middo says, only trust your own judgement on their previous work.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
what body kit you fitting debz?

defo do as middo says, only trust your own judgement on their previous work.

I can't remember what the kits are called. It's the front from one, the rear of another and replica 172 side skirts. I'm keeping it very subtle, nothing over the top. If you do a search on a thread called 'Started to mod my clio' , the kit I eventually decided on will be there.

Anyway. I know nothing of these guys handy work, but Hubby says he saw someone on here recomend them, that's why I was asking to see if the same person came back and would give me some details. He said it was quite a while back though. This is also why I am going to let Hubby get his car done first (I'm not daft) ;) if they're any good I'll then get mine done. Otherwise I am looking at about 1.5- 2k to do mine at a well known good place. I don't want to spend that kind of money unless I really have to though.