ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JBL GT3-15

Has anyone got or heard these subs? My local Motorworld is doing them for £75 a piece and I fancy some of that action!

Recommended or stay clear?

----====Monkey45====----

Not sure that JBL subs are much cop to be honest. Though the price does make it tempting! Any chance of you actually getting to hear it in action before you buy one?

Wouldnt have thought so knowing the monkeys at Motorworld! It was too much for him to try to do a deal on 2 subs and 2 boxes yesterday!

Mmmm how nice would that look in the boot of a tidy valver......

Yeah thems the ones, well I think they are they GT4 15 which is this years model, Im not as keen on the cone graphic but similar enough!

You happy with them? Is the JBL amp good enough to run both subs wih clarity? I know its a cheap and cheerful solution but Ive just maxed the credit card on the Pioneer HU and erm... oh yeah, that blue valver in my garage, so Im looking for cheap and loud!:)

Skoda Fabia vRS

Quote: Originally posted by Monkey45 on 15 April 2004

Wouldnt have thought so knowing the monkeys at Motorworld! It was too much for him to try to do a deal on 2 subs and 2 boxes yesterday!

Mmmm how nice would that look in the boot of a tidy valver......

i work at Motor World mate, Assistant Manager at one of the shops in St Helens

nothin is too much trouble for me so if that guy doesnt seem arsed about the sale come and see me if its not too far away and ill sort you out

for the money, you will not find a better sub, can almost guarantee that

ive not rigged up any of the GT4s yet but ive heard the GT3s are better......

ive got a GT3 10" and GT3 12" rigged up in the shop if you want to hear one

Cheers BRUN, no offence to all Motorworld staff but maybe a Wednesday afternoon isnt happy hour for the staff in my local!

Its interesting that you say you have heard the GT3s are better as I think they have lower RMS than the comparable GT4?

Anyway, just weighing up the options at the moment and I know that the GT3s will be limited stock as they are last years model

Thanks for the offer but I am on the South Coast! Might have to take a rain check on the sound test! ;)

Skoda Fabia vRS

lol i guess so !

oh and if your local one runs out of GT3-15s.............pretty sure ive got more than 2 in the shop........so tell em to do a pickup IBT from branch 121 :)......or if i havent then 891 should have loads but you will have more trouble gettin em off them...

tell em to speak to me though (Martyn)......cos my manager will probably tell em to f**k off lol.........

Cheers fella. You sure the GT3s are better than the GT4s? Might take you up on that when commission somes through next week!

i have a GT4 12" i aint really herd much else i think mine aint that bad but that my opinon, i also have the GT4000 amp aswell running well enough and it definatly rattles me car and it goes pretty loud.