ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JDM Vs FDM (pic heavy)

Artic 182
Me and my bro had a small cleaning session and then took the cars up the road to our usual spot for a bit of whoring. Comments welcome.

DSCF2951.jpg

DSCF2958.jpg

DSCF2960.jpg

DSCF2961.jpg

DSCF2962.jpg

DSCF2963.jpg

DSCF2966.jpg

DSCF2967.jpg

DSCF2968.jpg

DSCF2969.jpg

100_0698.jpg

Artic 182
Its part of the airfield Dan. Can cruise down tomorrow eve and catch the sunset if the weather holds out? Get all the Matts involved

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Its part of the airfield Dan. Can cruise down tomorrow eve and catch the sunset if the weather holds out? Get all the Matts involved

Probably wont have a chance to clean the car tomorrow tbh, next Sunday might be a winner if me and danny dont break it in the day :)

Ph1 172.

I'd be up for this i think, if it's around sunset time. Give me a shout on here to let me know and i'll come find you. Can give my car a good once over tomorrow.

Artic 182
My mums. One of the pink Finepix ones. I forget the model...

I am no photographer but my Carl Zeiss cyber shot does me just fine