ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jenic's Zed Thread

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Please don't put Rotas on it. The wheels you already have a Rays are far better and lighter too.

If you're going to keep it, a drop, Nismo lip, facelift rears and some SSR's would be my target. :eek:

350Z-UK has f**k all in the way of proper wheels. Everyone fits Rotas or worse. Get looking on driftworks, wheel whores, ebay and sites such as SXOC etc.

My friend got some Work Emotion CR-Kais to put on his Z in 18x9 all round for £600. Laughing at that price.

Worst comes to worst, just space out and refurbish the Rays. They look good with a drop.

The only thing you'll scrape lowering it is the bumper lip, the rest is all tucked up a few inches above it.

Fiesta ST-3
Mike, man up. Give it a little drop and see how you get on, I like the wheels you have tbh. Drop + spacers and you're bi-winning :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Christopher/Turkish/Gaz

Link to a lip that isn't some body kit monstrosity?

Mike, man up. Give it a little drop and see how you get on, I like the wheels you have tbh. Drop + spacers and you're bi-winning :)

lol, I can't as it scrapes onto the drive already. Spacers will come!

350Z57D.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I wouldn't buy anything from EPR. I got a carbon cooling panel from them, and the fit/quality was shocking.

Only ones I can find are that one, or one from eBay but someone on 350z-uk got one and fitting was shocking.

Then there's a fake varis from the US for about £500 delivered, or close to £800 for the real thing from Japan!

Prices for some stuff are laughable.

BCracing coil overs any good?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
As some now know, the Z is going tomorrow.

Don't think I ever really got on with it, nice enough to drive, decent handling, but just not special enough to be my fun car.

Took one last picture on Friday

6181452643_6a96870e1a_z.jpg

The Last Photo by mjenic, on Flickr

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
I got rid of my Monaco and got a celica. Worst mistake I ever made. Kept it a month then traded back for an iceberg. I miss the Monaco something chronic but I'm slowly getting the berg the way I want it!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316980622.088900.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316980622.088900.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 131
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316980660.366083.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316980660.366083.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 33
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316980670.517868.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316980670.517868.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 32

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Gutted you didn't get on with it, atleast you realised before you started to spend stupid money to try and make youself enjoy it.

Whats the replacement going to be?

VX220
Im pretty sure i have been saying this since i got rid of mine. Fantastic car, just not quick enough or enough connection with the car. If i was doing motorway miles that wanted something to every now and again have a blast it would be ideal. Would still give a 370 a go if i had the cash.