ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jenic's Zed Thread

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
no offence to jenic. but the z is a bit of a posers car imo. they look flashy they have a big engine but there not really all that on the performance side.. well not as much as you would expect.

Vtec FTW. Lol @ Tim posting about buying the most mundane/ugly Celica ever built and regretting it like it's even in the same ballpark. Might as well have said I went JDM but it was s**t, I'm never buying another Yaris/Micra again.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
350z not that special? I been wanting one for too long now... this isn't good.

maybe i expected to much from them. But there still amazing and look the danglies just not what i would pick. as mentioned once you start modifying them then yes they are epic.

maybe i expected to much from them. But there still amazing and look the danglies just not what i would pick. as mentioned once you start modifying them then yes they are epic.

Only thing is, you'll be bored of it despite the noise if you're a boost fiend, hence my friend bidding on S15s in Japan lol.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
To have a really nice 350Z, both performance wise and looks wise, you need to throw loads of money at it.

I didn't like the car enough to throw a little money at it, never mind a lot.

They are good cars but just bit stale in standard form. In a few years when they are as low as £2-3K they will be a steal.