ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jeremy Clarkson

A Beautiful R32
In his GT40, turned off the A27 into Ringwood. Sunday @ 5pm ish...

I was gobsmacked when I saw the GT40 behind me... (and no I didn't wonder if I could have it in the twisties... lol)

Then I ws more gobsmacked as I looked over to see old Jezza driving!! :)

Golf R soon...
Was in Ringwood on Thursday of last week having my service done at K-tec which is just down the round.

I had to entertain myself for 4 hrs! lol!

I managed to read Evo front to back twice in the pub!

Was in Ringwood on Thursday of last week having my service done at K-tec which is just down the round.

which pub?

k-tec are 10 mins from my house :)

and yeah, Clarkson's mum lives in the new forest somewhere i believe. I've seen them filming before on the forest roads

which pub?

and yeah, Clarkson's mum lives in the new forest somewhere i believe. I've seen them filming before on the forest roads

Verwood to Bournemouth in ten minutes ;) thats going some lol.

Suzuki Ignis
ive seen clarkson,hammond and that quentin bloke forgot his lastname(presented 5th gear for a while i think) down at bruntingthorpe testing out a load of new cars including the Jag XK.
I know the lads whos dad owns the whole area of countryside plus my grandad has a workshop there, so get to go and have a raz about in the ferraris and lambos or whatevers about every now and again :rasp:

ive seen clarkson,hammond and that quentin bloke forgot his lastname(presented 5th gear for a while i think) down at bruntingthorpe testing out a load of new cars including the Jag XK.
I know the lads whos dad owns the whole area of countryside plus my grandad has a workshop there, so get to go and have a raz about in the ferraris and lambos or whatevers about every now and again :rasp:

My mate William, his gran owns the country...

;)

EvoVIII, Gsxr, BMW M3
Nice spot :p, I saw him in the area when they were filming that caravaning episode, I live real close to the Texaco garage that James May crashed the carvan.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)

Great........

Golf R soon...

which pub?

It was called the "Fish Inn" in Ringwood. Some nice bar ladies there!

Dyson
I saw him once in a focus RS when they 1st came out. He was driving in oxford with a fag hanging out the window

Megane 230 R26
good old jezza lives 20 mins away from me:D

He's about 15 from me, probably less if I gunned it, they always describe him as living in Chipping Norton but he actually lives in a tiny little place just my side of Chippy... never seen him about though!

S1 16v 106 Rallye

Riiight.

And my 80 year old nan takes steroids and can push over buildings.