ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JimmyClioRS - Renault Clio ll Ph1 RS Sport

Renault Clio Sport RS Ph1
Hello my name is Jimmy and I come from the Netherlands.

My english is crap, sorry about that.

I own a Clio RS Ph1 left hand steered, with xenon, Touch screen dvd head unit, 16" OZ Superleggera's etc.. In the Netherlands you can't find much information about this specific car's. Here I can :D. So I will post a few pictures of my ph1 and a video from 0 - 100kmh (0 - 62mph), just to cheer this topic up.

Greetzz..

13102007039.jpg

24122007144.jpg

th_0-1000001.jpg

RS 172
Dude I cant imagine shifting with my right hand. I know its all you've ever known but I'd imagine it to be so awkward the first time.

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Dude I cant imagine shifting with my right hand. I know its all you've ever known but I'd imagine it to be so awkward the first time.

I had to do it when I was in spain for a few months, it was mad, never again:nono:

Thanks mates.. For me it's awkward to shift with my left hand. But in the UK it's a the normalist thing in the world. Like in the Netherlands we shift with the right hand. Thanks for all the reply's so far.

I've bought the mats at an official Renault Sport dealer in the Netherlands. They cost €85,- thats £64,95. But it looks nice :D.

Thanks for the reply's:D

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
Ahhhhh, there was a thread recently that brought up the difference in rev limiter from 172 to 182. My 182's is 7250 but you can see on that vid that the 172's is a few hundred revs lower.

Anyway, that's a v nice car Jimmy, welcome to the jungle! Errrr... I mean ClioSport.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Strangely enough, it looks like the steering wheel is one of the only bits not to be melting.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Very nice car, welcome to the site :)

Where did that fire pic come from? :S lol @ the steering wheel comment

I'm from Breda, Noord-Brabant. The fire pic. isn't my car but from my cousin. Some f*cknuts throw a Molotov Cocktail in his car. It wasn't a RS but a 16v. The car was wasted.