ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

jkh's 172 Cup

Zetec YO!!!!!
Hey hey, ive been on here a while now so thought it was time i posted up a few pictures of the cup. It previously belonged to Markpw on here who had some work done to it including;

428 cat cams
matched inlets
Ktec Stealth with sports cat
ITG filter
H&R coilovers.

Its an awesome little car and absolutely love it, even though ive only had it a little over a month. All it really needs to finish it off is some silvertecs and a new cup splitter as it's missing :dapprove: any way apologies for the pics stevie wonder could do a better job :clown:.

SDC10330.jpg
SDC10329.jpg
SDC10332.jpg
SDC10333.jpg

Zetec YO!!!!!
Yeh its been reflashed for the cams, so i suppose thats just a generic map i cant make my mind up whether to have it properly set up on a RR or not.

rb182 cup
tidy...i was thinkin of gettin clear side repeaters for my cup but havent done so yet

182 trophy
what sort of power has it made with those mods? im thinking of going for the 428s as well. from what iv heard it would definately be worth getting it mapped on the rollers.

172 Cup
Looks nice mate, the cup splitter & silvertecs will finish it off nicely ;)

What power is it running?

Zetec YO!!!!!
Im not entirely sure ive got readouts before the 428's, when it was just running filter and exhaust and it put out 174.5 BHP so with the cams hopefully mid to high 180's :approve:.

In the dry it will blitz cars in the same performance range, but in the wet auntie dorris in her micra would rape it. wheelspin FTL :dapprove:.