ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JMS @ FCS

ANOTHER FCS media thread I'm afraid :eek:

We had a great day at the show and it was great to meet lots of chaps that we know on here for the first time - Curley, Greeny172 etc, as well as catching up with Mr Burpspeed & some other traders.

Also massive thanks to everyone that helped get us there on the day - especially Ollie for driving nearly 3 hours each way just so we can stick his pretty cup on the stand!

Dead lucky with the weather in the end - it rained on the way up in the morning and I could see the day being a bit miserable.

Few quick pics of our modest stand & cars on the day - just about the only time my 182 has been clean in the last 12 months!

FCS_15.jpg

FCS_1.jpg

FCS_3.jpg

FCS_6.jpg

FCS_11.jpg

FCS_16.jpg

FCS_22.jpg

FCS_18.jpg

FCS_24.jpg

FCS_25.jpg

and one at closing time.

FCS_26.jpg

Last edited:
  CLIO PH1 172
very nice stand guys! you looked busy all day which could only be a good thing as well , congrats on getting the new mani on show as well it looks ace !

16v AX
stand looked good an appologies if me reversing the ax in front everytime i took someone from stand to track caused any isssue too

I know, but it works some how! Problem is he always wheels out the 'it's my name above the door' cr@p mid argument ;)

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Hello mate, cheers for answering my queations yday, was abwt 3 wen i came over dont thonk u could understand much of my north east/geordi-ish accent lol

DB.

BMW 440i
You had a good stand, the colour in that blue 1*2 was stunning. Must have too much spare time on your hands! :rasp:

Cheers Dave - it's a cup btw ;) Ollie's - and suprisingly he's not a detailing freak.

I'm pretty sure I saw a grimace from a member of the Mequiars staff when they saw the swirls on my 182 :cool:

DB.

BMW 440i
Surprised he isnt a detailing freak, has a very deep shine to it!

I had a good look around the three cars anyway, your stand always seemed busy, mostly with members from here asking questions! haha

I felt like one of those museum exhibits where you push the button and it reels of some info - I must have repeated myself about 100+ times - but it's all good :)

Did you say hello yourself?

DB.

BMW 440i
I didn't im afraid, the three times i had walked around that arena, your stand was always jam packed! Maybe next time!

ITB BG 182
Was great to talk to you, think it was James. Thanks for the advice with the oil catch tank and other things.
Really well set out on stand too, shame about fixing the table competition though... lol

MK2 Clio 172 with Re
Was great to talk to you, think it was James. Thanks for the advice with the oil catch tank and other things.
Really well set out on stand too, shame about fixing the table competition though... lol

I can assure you that Saner won that table fair and square...he did buy alot of tickets. :)

None
Nice pics guys, i never saw the thread you had up about the development of the new intake so yesterday was the first time i saw it and was instantly taken, good work :)

2005 Renault Clio 1.2 16v
I saw that first clio with its rears on the stands, awsome little car :)

One car which impressed me yesterday was one that was destroying most cars out there, it was a red clio, i want to know what he had under the hood, sounded and looked ruddy epic! :eek:

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Cheers Dave - it's a cup btw ;) Ollie's - and suprisingly he's not a detailing freak.

Driven not detailed Tom.....you know i subscribe to that these days...kind of.

I do have to confess that bird shite lasts all of 20 minutes on my car.....and it gets a wash at least once a fortnight.:eek:

I also think that the huge layer of polish that got built up on the car from the my valeting days has kept it looking modest.

Was hugely proud of seeing it on the stand. Big thanks to Tom and James for having me.

S4 Avant
Nice to meet you two, felt sorry for you having to repeat the same thing every 10 minutes for 8 hours!