ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Job............HELP.......quick !

Skoda Fabia vRS

guys ive just noticed a job in the paper

well actually its a modern apprenticeship, i know im not a school leaver but i hope i can get the job as id love it

its at a car audio place, so id be installing speakers, HUs etc, also Trackers and Alarms

i just wondered if anyone could give me some quick advice or little bits of info i can remember

im gonna go an speak to them in the mornin about it, hopefully arrange a proper interview

not being a school leaver is an advantage BRUN mate cos you can tell them that you have more life experience and bring a more mature attitude to work!+ your a driver and into car modifying so let them see your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn!!

pete

GR7

Shiny red R32

BRUN, when you say you arent a school leaver do you think that you might be too old too begin training for a new job? Personally I do not think that age should be the deciding factor if someone is interested in a modern apprenticeship.

If you are offered an interview, and you think that you are being discriminated against because you are over eighteen or whatever, just you let them know that you have applied for this because you REALLY WANT THE JOB!

Often, companies take on younger people because they dont have to pay them very much and obviously most apprenticeships wont be well paid, so you will have to keep this in mind.

Go for it and "Good Luck"

Skoda Fabia vRS

yea im a little worried that the pay wouldnt be enough for me to live on

an yea ive already thought about the discount hehe

an i do REALLY want the job, im gonna sell myself in the mornin