ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jokers on ebay!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 Cup Edition
So.. as some of you may know, I'm after some parts for my cup so I can get it repaired after buying it crash damaged.

Its a 172 cup model in TED 43 paint.

Now I've seen the odd bits come and go over the past two weeks at reasonable prices, but now there is prety much nothing!

And thats what leads me onto the purpose of this thread.... THE Ebay jokers!

There is one guy on there breaking a complete 172 cup, and his prices are rediculous.... or are they??

He is asking for £120 for the bonnet which I desperately need, £120 each for door ect....

I've been looking for weeks now and the parts seem few and far betwene in TED43.

So the question I have to ask is.... are second hand parts in this colour known to be rare? Does anybody on here know of a place that will charge me an honest price? Or does anybody on here know of somone breaking a Cup in TED43?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 Cup Edition
Yer I've seen everythin cup related on ebay mate, unfortunatly its the drivers door I'm after as well as other parts

I've checked them, dont appear to have any in stock. And they seem seriously expencive too. Only had a brief look though so I may be wrong

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 Cup Edition
Will have to be more june/july Chi still got to complete... this month = body, next month = brakes&tyres, then the month after = cambelt, dephaser and service.
Then after all that I'll end up in the tyres at oulton hahah

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Where are you based BIG WILSON?

Even £60 is overpriced for a door IMO. As you've probably noticed the drivers door I have is keyed but I'd do you a cracking deal on the pass side if you are local enough to collect.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You just need to be on there regularly and be very quick! I got a mint d43 wing on there for £40 a couple of weeks ago.......sorry!
plenty of greedy wasters on there too these days

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Renault Clio 182 BG
Ive noticed a few daft prices but then if your quick enough (which most of time im not) there are some bargains. Im after a steering wheel in order to send mine off to snappy, some are been thrown away at £15 (which i always seem to miss :mad: ) then there are some that have a grand price tag of £70-£100 for a well worn one. Tbh its only worth what folk are willing to pay.

Ive often messaged them saying that its a little over priced for your budget so if it doesn't sell ill offer you £X, they would rather have something rather then nothing, worse you can get is a no!