ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Joshydee's MK2 Ph2 1.4

www.renparts.co.uk
Hello. Been a forum user for quite a while now... Thought i would post up a couple of pretty poor pics of my 1.4 16v. On a bit of a budget till i get payed but planning on lowering 40mm and 172 rear bumper. Still mulling over wheel ideas possibly 182 anthracites.... Any photshops on a lowering/wheel basis greatly appreciated. Oh and the last picture.... feel free to take the Pi*s as much as you wish..... oh and i know the fogs are on.... my dipped beam is broke... becuase its french i guess. going in for it on fri ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/joshydee/clio2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/joshydee/clio3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/joshydee/DSCF0044.jpg

Any comments appreciated!

Chocolate Bar™
my dipped beam broke the other night. turned out both the bulbs had gone (at the same time) if you take it in for that they'll charge you. best bet is to grab a bulb and make sure they work, then mention the fault to renault to see if theres anything inherently wrong. (thats what im doing)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Don't put a 172 bumper on it....

Colour code what you have. The 182/172 rims are nice, subtle and a tad bigger. 60mm apex kit is the best all round for the money. Mild tints on black cars looks the nuts.

Austin, dutty, 16vclio, Dan all had very nice subtle examples.

www.renparts.co.uk
i do like the 182 wheels in anthracite. Think they would look good. Lowering 40mm on KTR springs when i get payed. Sorting my stone chips and window seal out and getting my ipod install sorted. ive been quoted £150 for Colour coding on the front bumper and side mouldings and door handles. does this sound reasonable. Not doing the rear as still would like a 172 rear think it looks a lot more modern.

Chocolate Bar™
my green headlight symbol was still on, so obviously not the same fault. 150 is a good price if they do a good job

from personal experience get some apex or similar off john2modified (www.2modified.com) he actually cares about his customers :)

www.renparts.co.uk
ok ok... changed my mind again. Keep it realistic.. 172 alloys in silver with 40mm lowering on Apex springs? would that look tidy? photoshop anyone ;)?

www.renparts.co.uk
So people agree? 172 alloys? im open to ideas Renault or aftermarket. I just don't want to buy some wheels im not going to like......

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
172 alloys?
they are exaclty the same as yours bit an inch bigger.
i got some off ebay for less than £200. so its cheeper than buying 4 new tyres that way. lol

www.renparts.co.uk
Yeh i know. theyre a good looking wheel. I like the ones i have now just would like an inch bigger... Will keep an eye out for a set.... Im still debating wether its to be a 40mm of a 60mm drop.

Golf GTI 1.8T
joshydee said:
Yeh i know. theyre a good looking wheel. I like the ones i have now just would like an inch bigger... Will keep an eye out for a set.... Im still debating wether its to be a 40mm of a 60mm drop.

go 60mm mate!! and your hardly gonna notice that inch bigger wheel.