ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just a few pics.

Elise/VX220/R26

spotted last week heading toward colton from wooddlesford lol seen this car about 20 times out and about Im always in my van though so youd prolly think I was a phsyco if I flashed you lol

Racing Blue 182

Quote: Originally posted by jonnyboy on 29 August 2005

spotted last week heading toward colton from wooddlesford lol seen this car about 20 times out and about Im always in my van though so youd prolly think I was a phsyco if I flashed you lol
Was it you parked next to me in the light carpark this weekend? You got a black megane turbo?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Quote: Originally posted by weapon21 on 29 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by leeds_182 on 29 August 2005

Custom Zorst from http://www.zorstec.netwww.zorstec.net

And GAZ coilovers.
Cheers, they looking fcukin cool.

Did you never the Ktec alternative?

How much have you lowered the car?

Heard a lot of bad press about the K tec zorst so didnt really think about it.

Plus I wanted mine to be pretty loud and the K TEC is a bit ghey by all accounts.

As for how low it is - I really dont know - all the way down at the back but not at the front - too many speed bumps to worry about.
[/QUOTE]

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Its lower and much more aggressive lookin! rawwwww!!!!!! Plus then you drive it, "Then youll realise the joy that is coilovers!"

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 30 August 2005

Its lower and much more aggressive lookin! rawwwww!!!!!! Plus then you drive it, "Then youll realise the joy that is coilovers!"

Does it make the ride a lot stiffer thanb the cup suspension?

Elise/VX220/R26

Quote: Originally posted by racing182 on 29 August 2005
Quote: Originally posted by jonnyboy on 29 August 2005spotted last week heading toward colton from wooddlesford lol seen this car about 20 times out and about Im always in my van though so youd prolly think I was a phsyco if I flashed you lol[/QUOTE]Was it you parked next to me in the light carpark this weekend? You got a black megane turbo?

yeah I have a black megane not been into leeds this weekend tho, too busy polishing ready for trax

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Quote: Originally posted by Deb182 on 31 August 2005

what size pipe is that? how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking?

Are you a lady? How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, back to the pipes - they are 3.5" and I paid around the £500 mark for my sins!!!
[/QUOTE]

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Quote: Originally posted by Martin_89 on 31 August 2005

love that zorst, totaly changes the look of the back of the car. how does it sound?

Loud. But in a nice deep loud kinda way :)
[/QUOTE]