ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just a few quick pics!

Clio 172
hey guys washed my car on the weekend as the sun was out and was amazed at the colour of my car, never get much sun in wales but the monaco blue went wild lol!

Photo-0175.gif

Photo-0179.gif

Photo-0170.gif

Photo-01721.gif

Photo-0180.gif

oh and when i drove to my local mc donalds lol i found this......

Photo-0182.gif

Photo-0183.gif

what you cant see is allong with the white boot buttton he has white wing mirrors and a white bonnet!!!

not my thing im affraid!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
ohh dear that modded clio is really REALLY bad, why people buy bumpers like that is beyond me, I mean are they blind?? And look at all that cheap mesh, GOD.

Your car looks nice though mate, lowered + splitter on the list?

i love that colour... personally my favourite!!

however definitaly not a fan of that black and white mess!!

LY V6 with Recaros
It does look gorgeous in the sun.

Oh my god at that modded clio, that's shocking!!

Clio 172
i kno i couldnt believe that black clio lmao, not sure what to do with my car would love the carbon splitter and sum coilovers but im always looking at different cars to buy so i need to decide wether to keep the 172 and spend some money or gat a lotus elise,clio v6,s2000 no idea what to do realy like the 197 but cant justify the price against what i already have...decissions decissions lmao