ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just a quick hello

RS clio 182
Hi all. Just bought an 04 clio 182. Not in tip top condition just needs a bit of tlc. Il get it washed and waxed then post sum pics up. Got a few plans for it bank allowing. It's already got a scorpion de-cat back and some sort of induction kit not had chance to look which yet. Been into cars since passing my test at 17 as most lads do now. I'm 25 now and this is my 8th car already. I like a change. Cars iv had in the past are a bit different to this iv had a mk1 mk2 and mk4 golf the mk4 was running 300bhp by the time I got board iv had a BMW 325ci an rx8 a civic type r ep3 and others not worth saying. Came to getting the clio as a way to get shut of the rx8 to be honest I straight swapped it. That car was not for me constantly spending money on it and fuel and oil costs where through the roof.
Many way time 2 shut my trap now speak soon
Craig