ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just before I order a present for the missus... (phone/tablet related)

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Right been searching the last few days for a device that is a dock for her devices to get them off the floor! They get trodden on, scratched on the laminated flooring and the wires are a trip hazard. Changed my mind a few times but found this last night...

http://bluelounge.com/products/sanctuary4

Seems to get pretty good reviews around the board. Any other ideas or products people use before I pull the trigger on this later on this afternoon?

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
That looks pretty cool. Haven't seen anything similar before tbh but I've never looked. Don't have any other mobile devices.

Does seem like a good idea so long as she actually uses it.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
The difference a forum makes :smile: I asked on CorsaSport too and they just told me to tell her to pick her f**king things up off the floor... lol. They have a point but it doesn't make such a good birthday present does it.