ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought a 182!

My name's Ant and I recently bought a 182. 40,000 miles on the clock, its in pretty much perfect condition and got it for £3499, seem like a good buy?

Anyway, thought i'd introduce myself and will be getting some photo's up soon once it's been cleaned properly!

Welcome. Get some pics up. And another from the Wirral :)

So there are a few around the Wirral then? Good to know. I've been used to looking on Corsasport etc and reading about how to chav them up. Nice to have a different fresh start here! The pics will come when the rain stops and I can have a clean!

Yeah will be checking the regional all the time to see what's going on. Wonder what my first mod will be? Will be having a good read through save posting annoying repetitive questions!

Thanks for the welcomes! >just testing to see if I can actually post pictures<

DSCF1139-1.gif
Edit: Turns out I can.

Last edited:
welcome mate.

As for the first mod, we have a good group buy going on atm for the scorpion cat back exhaust ;)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Borrowing a car from work mate, sold my ph1 a bit ago. Keep your eye out for a type r of some description as that's what I'm getting next, after my holiday which starts tomo, Turkey here we come lol