ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought a Clio 200 Glacier white! After some opinions :)

Clio 200
Hi guys,

Just grabbed a Clio 200 Glacier white after saving up for 2 years! Really impressed with the car so far :)

IMG_0527_zpsd0d76fe4.jpg

Looking for some Team Heko Wind deflectors! But struggling to find someone with them readily available. Does anyone have any suggestions where I can find some? :)

Thanks,

Clio 200
Do you have any more pictures of it?

What options have you got on the car?

Not currently got any more of the car due to the weather :( going to take some more today! It's got the cup chasis, climate control, cruise control doesn't have Recaro's but if i'm honest the sports seat in there at the moment are comfy as anything and don't get worn as easy :)

GT 86
Nice, white is as we know the best colour ;). I removed the CLIO from mine I think it looks better.

Welcome to the forum.

clio 044.JPG

Clio RS200 GW
Carbon exhaust surrounds look awesome bin the clio badge looks a lot more sleek and KEEP IT CLEAN lol maybe darken rear windows not a lot of people like that look but I do and it hides me golf clubs' gloss black wheels is the way to go really sets it off. And detail it every 6 months cos white loves to attract tar spots, but at least you can see them to get them off.

Clio 1.4 Dynamique S
Very nice. I'm thinking about getting rid of my white GTFour for a white Clio 200..and you are correct, white is of course the best colour (unless its muddy!)