ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought a Clio and could use some help

Clio Si 1.6 99'
Hey guys,

I just bought a Clio Si 1.6 1999, and iv got a couple questions about it if anyone can help. Why not introduce myself with a bang!!

I was wandering 1: does Si stand for sports induction as usual? 2: does anyone know what radio/cassette initially comes with that model and 3: does anyone have a manual for the car or know where i can buy one?

Quite siked, been wanting a project for a while and this came up on gumtree, engines all good, little bit of rust and faulty door locks but nice wee car with full trim! :)

clio.jpg

Thanks
Marty

Megane Coupe 2.0 16v VVT
Iv never heard of a car called Sport Induction in my life.

Si meant single injection on some older fords but nowadays every car is injection and the letters just mean whatever trim it is.

Clio Si 1.6 99'
Si for Hondas is thought to be Sport Injection, just figured. Single injection is generally stated by having an i after the engine capacity. Just wandering cause i know this model was a cheaper model of the actual sports Clio but made for a similiar market.
Cheer for the reply