ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought a full fat 182

BG FF 182
Picked up the Clio tonight, with a 60 mile drive back...what a stonker of an engine. Any gear and woosh you're off, no lag, just eager as feck. Love the Xenons and the cruise.

Had a good look through all the docs and found a Cliosport membership card, vinyl and folder. Any ideas who the member is?

Love the car, can't wait to go to work tomorrow!

BG FF 182
Cheers Stu...I agree on both counts! Although this morning the trip computer displays "OIL OK" when starting the engine?

definitely NOT however the best colour ;) ;)

I must admit I'd have LOVED to get a FF RB ... it's the colour I wanted since driving a 182 back in 2005. But since there were no good RBs for sale back in July I bought a BG from R-Sports.

Therefore by my logic BG is the best colour lol.

Cheers Stu...I agree on both counts! Although this morning the trip computer displays "OIL OK" when starting the engine?

I'm pretty sure they all do that ... not something I've paid massive amounts of attention to, but I'm almost certain an oil meter appears at least when you start up.

BG FF 182
Typical, i search every Prima thread, and read it stiffens up the exhaust a treat, with no vibrations. Once i buy the things, all the bad reviews turn up lol

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
They might be alright dude. I'm only saying that as I was looking to get one for my BTM exhaust but people warned me that they can cause vibrations through the boot floor.

It's not boot floor vibrations that are the problem.

The stiffness of the mounts can cause the exhaust to crack - but of all the people that have used these mounts I think I have read of it happening to 1 person. It should be fine.

I have replaced the standard rubber with something similar to the prima mounts - it's been fine and the exhaust doesn't droop anymore!

BG FF 182
Thanks Matt, i'm well chuffed with it. Stacks of history from another CS member, just wish I knew his username lol

I do remember a Copper being on here, however I don't know his username. Ask a mod/admin. Also try the search bar at the top with some key words, maybe worth a try?