ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought my first 182

clio 182
Hello all, I've just joined and literally just picked up a 182. Haven't been on a car forum for a few years now but hoping its a good community!

I would like to get the cam belt done asap. Can anyone recommend a good garage in West Sussex?

Mike

Clio 2 ph.2 - 172
Cheers buddy! First thing done when I got mine as well, now doing it myself. not in UK so, no advice of shops in Sussex, but have done few things to mine thanks to this awesome comunity. Great, funny cars, treat her well and you'll get miles and miles. Loom aren't the best, conectors and wires usually fail, but are quick fixes. Good luck!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Welcome to CS, my advice would be to become a paid up member and get access to the traders sections.. Some good discounts to be had,, Enjoy the New car.. Any pics?

Clio 2 ph.2 - 172
It is crucial you get the PDF service guide to get a better understanding of your car and how to service it, just message me if you want a copy via e-mail...

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Lol congrats.. loads of bargains to be had in the marketplace and also access to the traders. . Whats your plans for the car?

clio 182
The car feels nice and tight, but doesn't have any history for the past few years. So gonna spend around £800 and get the old gal in good condition!

Feel quite positive about doing it up, I got so bored of the BMW I just had.