ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought my first car!!!!

And here it is........
Left cam at about 5.45 got back about 9, constructive 3hours driving i feel!
Tis the head gasket thats buggered, still made it back from warminster no prob though, sept the odd cut out at lights n a struggle to get up a hill!! I am now the 4th owner of ronnie, some jvc 6x9s and some fli door speakers came with it iswell, cant complain i suppose! im dead chuffed!!

Few scratches on the bumper, which some1 one at some point has tried to touch up with the complete wrong color!
DSC00783-1.gif

Needs some new thingys at the end of the door, but these two are the only exterior probs to be picked out!
DSC00786.gif

Stupid question, but what is tht dial thing in the bottom right hand corner actually mean?
DSC00782.gif

Only crummy phone pics..
DSC00781.gif

DSC00785.gif

DSC00784.gif

DSC00787.gif

Mum said it drives like a go-kart:cool: Cant belive how tidy it is for H reg though, whens the head gaskets done should go like a dreaaaammm:)

R.I.P 182
It looks nice and clean inside!!! flash is in the way of the right hand side dial? maybe oil temperature or something?

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
better hope the head isnt to fooked, otherwise its down the scrappy to get another

ds3
the inside of that is like.. spotless! my mate had a h reg one and it was absolutely knackered. glad you got the headgasket sorted!

mk1 RT
the dial is the oil level, it rises when you put the ignition on and then drops when the engine is running.

got a mk1 k reg on 54k all genuine millage as it spent the first 10 yrs of its life on the isle of man and only did 14k, we have done the rest