ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought R 5PRT!!!

clio 172
Newbie here, just bought the above car from performance direct.:cool:

well happy with it, give me a toot if you see me about, live in kingswood.

thanks
Lee

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
what car is it?!

im confused with all the letters!

clio 172
DSC01716.jpg

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
nice one lee.....

welcome i am your local area rep, along with justin172

you will find that you will probably get spotted quite alot as there is lots of rs owners in the bristol area, and when i say lots i mean loads, some of the members will be able to you a bit more about this car as they knew the owner....

anyways keep your eyes on the meetings section as we usually have quite a few meets down here in the south west

Vectra :(
Welcome mate

Not many RS's dont have a hard life at some point so wouldnt worry about it too much mate

impreza p1
car was well looked after mate, i didn't abuse it.

the owner before me was mid 30's seemed ok.

i didn't sell cos i couldn't afford to run it i just fancied a change, got a arden blue astra gsi turbo now.

hope you enjoy the car mate

Hi Lee if your in sj cooks on sat there is a good chance i will see you as i am having the engine mount done on mine.

Look out for it

d6b1bed2.jpg

a0d39684.jpg

I might be wrong but i'm sure that car (R5 PRT) was originaly supplied by Camden Renault at Milton Keynes (think at the time there were called Caledonia), and owned by a guy in Bedford.

Have a look and see who the supplying dealer was from new if you still have the paperwork.

impreza p1
i think your right mate, i owned the car before and can remember it being sold from there. lee, if you look in the history it should have the receipt of when it was bought new, was about 12k i think