ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just came across this on my drive home tonight...

Countryman JCW
Followed swiftly by a Nissan GTR chasing after it, the smell/sound of them both hammering it, and the GTR popping flames as they tore off up the motorway at WELL over a tonne had me in Homer Simpson dribble mode!!!

The P1 had no rear lights working at all, not even a number plate light! I'd be a little upset if I'd spent that much on a car!

image-29.jpg

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Followed swiftly by a Nissan GTR chasing after it, the smell/sound of them both hammering it, and the GTR popping flames as they tore off up the motorway at WELL over a tonne had me in Homer Simpson dribble mode!!!

The P1 had no rear lights working at all, not even a number plate light! I'd be a little upset if I'd spent that much on a car!

image-29.jpg

Tis someone I knows GTR, not sure what he's had done to it, but he is always playing about with it.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
A GTR wouldn't be much a match for the P1 surely? Standard for standard.

No, but his GTR isn't standard, pretty sure he was seeing sub 3 second 0-60 times without the launch control. So a sprint up to 60-100 there wouldn't be much in it.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
A GTR wouldn't be much a match for the P1 surely? Standard for standard.

There arent very many standard GTRs out there, but no it wouldnt be match, 30 odd seconds in it laptime wise at the ring IIRC (assuming P1 time of 6:58/6:59)
Although the GTR nismo halves that gap so it shows how easily they are modified as thats not even an extreme example really.

Red
Well i reckon the GTR could destroy the P1 if i was driving the GTR and my Mum was driving the P1... horses for courses in the real world if one can't drive for s**t then it's obviously going to be slower.

Tangoed Works
Proper useage!

The p1 in real life isn't that great to look at from the rear. It's also a lot smaller than you think. Would be interesting to see a modded GTR against one that's for sure.