ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just cleaned the 197, and pics ive just found of my past 2 cars. Lots of Pics!

Tangoed Works
looks really good mate, not a fan of the exhausts though, think the stealthy look was better.

Black 197
Cheers guys, the exhausts an experiment, I like it, but I know what u mean about the 'stealthy' original

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Nice 197 mate. Good luck keeping it clean!!

Just out of interest, how do you find it handling wise to the Audi TT?

Mk2 172
The standard exhaust was not for discrete look. it was because of the diffuser. sticky out pipes would effect the way it works! if it does work that is :S

Black 197
The TT was poor mate.... really poor, on long sweeping bends, brilliant, but a vauxhall astra is good on long bends. Show it anything tight and it understeered. Changed all 4 tyres, uprated front bushes, nothing changed it. I thought I would get used to the 1.8t engine, but that was too dam hard to get on with. It was fast, but it ran out of puff too soon. The only good thing about the TT's handling was in the wet with esp off, you could push the car into a 4 wheel drift and was very easy to hold onto. The TT was a cruiser, and shouldnt be considered anything more.
197 all the way. Its faster too, even though the audi was a 225.

Black 197
Im gonna save up for some black wheels i think with the silver rim. not started looking yey. maybe carbon front splitter and leave it at that i think. cheers 4 comments