ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just done my Website!!!!!!!!!!

Nice Site mate, just give the frameset a page title (at the moment its untitled), only a small point I know, but I used to teach web design so cant help being picky!

Nice one Nick! Do you also sell the longer life batterys for the bit charGs?? I may well get one of them and some engine upgrades if you do! :D;)

Dont suppose you have any R/C Mini Coopers? Missus took delivery of hers yesterday and think this would be a nice little gift.

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Cheers for the comments guys - it was thrown together between the hours of 9 and 12:30 last night, so it was a little rushed.........i should be adding more to it this week!

Glenn - no worries mate, anything you want just give me a shout, there are some wicked light kits available too!

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Any other comments?

Sangy.........i should be getting some coopers - what colour is it??

NICK FELLA AS USUAL IM IMPRESSED, I JUST BOUGHT ONE OF THOSE LITTLE CARS FOR A LAUGH, WAS £8 IN A GADGET SHOP IN LINCOLN, NOT AS GOOD AS THOSE ONES THO!

hOPE YOUR WELL

DAN

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Hello mate,

Yeah the genuine Tomy ones are wicked - especially with different motors, gears, shells etc - you can make them really quick!

Anyway, im sorting the deal with the 1/10th scale R/C Cars - ill be doing all sorts!!!

Cheers mate,

Nick.

Shes got a blue Cooper. If you can get one Ill definately have it off your hands as our little girl as gone Cooper crazy so Ill be her favorite bloke! ( Behind David Beckham though :()

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

lol mate - very good.

Ill try and get one this week - ill let you know if i have any joy!

Can you mail me at mailto:nick@anythingcars.net">nick@anythingcars.net so i can reply with prices etc?!?

Clio 197

Not to sound too pedantic but something is either unique or it is not. There is no such thing as "very unique". Sorry, but I was an English major years ago.

Good luck and I hope the site brings you plenty of business.

There are a lot of tricks out there to get it on all the search engines. Also you want to get it linked to as many other enthusiasts sites as you can.

Ed

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

hi m8 i wouldnt mind 1 of them bit chargs how much for RX7 with the hop ups to make it fast as possible.

i race 1/8th scale nitro rallycross buggies :)

MalicE

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Does the battery suffer a lot on those CharGs when you put in the bigger motors. Three minutes to start with doesnt sound a lot.........or maybe its just me!

Rick

yes good site mate well done, i would not mind a r/c control 172 or v6 if you can get, i would prefer it all made up with the electrics etc have to be a good price for a fellow cliosport member of course;) dont mind what size really 1/10 or 1/18 its just for a bit of fun, my nephew has got a ford focus want to give him a whipping got a race track not far from my house.

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Ill see what i can find out for you!

If you could mail me with any questions etc itd be a bit easier for me - mailto:nick@anythingcars.net">nick@anythingcars.net

Thanks a lot,

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

as a web designer I feel it is my place to give you a few tips.

1) try no to use frames unless necessary, most browsers nowadays have not problem with them though. try using nested tables and cascading style sheets.

2) in the top left frame set your borders to 0

3) the top right frame with "welcome to.." repeats itself on higher resolution monitors, and is tiling itself horizontally.

4) as stated above the frameset needs a title.

5) adding meta keywords and descriptions will aid in the spidering of your site for search engine purposes.

all in all though a nice functional site :D

Cant reccomend this enough! Have been looking into getting a R/C Mini Cooper and the questions I asked have always been answered quickly and efficiently.

Do it!

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Thanks for the comments!

I will look into everyones ideas etc - but if you have any requests, or need anything please just mail me for the quickest response:

mailto:nick@anythingcars.net">nick@anythingcars.net

Only asked cuz if you had come down to swindon you would have bought it from where i work, 6 months isnt surprising. If your missus wants any accessories for it then pop down to swindon and ill see what i can do on price for ya mate