ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just Finished Second Coat AG EGP

RS Meg 175
As above, just finished that little lot, i was wondering should i use quick detailer on it now? or just mail order some Harlys or p21's?

RB 182
Quik Detailer should be before as the EGP is a sealant and the quik dealer in theroy will just take it off as it will be back down to the paint again.

The more you do the EGP the more gloss you will get.

Octavia VRS
I've got some new carnuba wax Rich. Was planning to use AG SRP, couple of coats of EGP and then this new wax next weekend. Is that ok?

106 GTi
Sounds a good plan Kenny.

Ideally the recomend leaving 12-24 hours between coats of EGP and then the wax, but this unless you have lots of time, a garage and second car is not possible.

I would try and do the 2 coats of EGP over a weekend, and then the wax the following weekend maybe after a wash.

RS Meg 175
Were did you get your PC from? and how much was it? and what is #83#80 lol sorry noobynoobski over here is clueless

RS Meg 175
Is it teh $200 one? what ones have you lads got and are they easy to use? or easy to learn how to use?

106 GTi
The one most of us have is Porter Cable 7424 Dual-Action Polisher

Easy enough to pick up the basics, effective swirl removal takes a bit of practice. A fairly safe machine to use on whole.

RB 182
It's cheaper if you get it from the company that Rich stated from America but you then have to get all the extras too.

RS Meg 175
How much would it be all up then would you say?
For everything i need to start PC'in?
With the PC, Pads, Transformer, Extension cable and plug from Screwfix
and polishing products?
:S