ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just fliped my clio, write off. :(

182 Cup Racing Blue
This looks like my old car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! number plate isn't N41 RPB ????????????

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Sorry to hear this dude.

I remember flipping my Clio Williams on Christman Eve 2002. Not a good day.
At least you got out in one piece though :)

1 Series Coupe
Sorry to see this... My mate did this a couple of weeks ago on a back road... he was going 45mph and the car slipped on some s**t a farmer had left on the road, hit the bank as he turn back it slipped again and the car flipped.. As theses accidents don't happen very often, he has to pay for an advance police course..

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
nope not texting whislt driving. i didnt even have the stereo on. i duno what hapened. the car just seemed to unweight. nd spun :S was very strange to say the least. ill get some pics of the damage up later. just got back from the recovery centre. striped the entire thing down. it looked kinda sad. haha :(

Civic Type R EK9
Bloody hell police seem cool where you are mate to me they usually report me for driving without due care and attention!

Glad your ok tho

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
yeh they said sumthing about doing me for driving without due care and attention. but all the drivers behind and on the other side of the road gave statments that i wasnt being silly or speeding or anything :S

well heres some pics of the poor thing
looks all lonley sat in the mud .haha :(
nah the reg was m686 etn. RIP !!

IMG038-1.jpg

IMG037-2.jpg

IMG036-1.jpg

IMG035-1.jpg

IMG034.jpg

IMG033.jpg

IMG032-2.jpg

IMG031-3.jpg

IMG030-1.jpg

its kinda funny. the one side is preety much untouched !

1 Series Coupe
Are you claiming on your insurance? As they wouldnt let my mate strip his car until they had inspected it...

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro
Was that down by the bay???

I once saw a 206 on its roof after hitting one of the central reservations on that long straight road with all the traffic lights.

Also, was that car oringally owned by a guy named Pete from S.Wales by any chance?

phil

Less
ohhh mate gone cold all over!!!! jesus that must be one hell of a wack! gamd u are unhurt as u put it!!!! would'nt wish that upon anyone

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
yeh im forking lucky i spose. just got whiplash ( sore chest ) but not even a mark on the white teeshirt i had on . haha. lifes strange ey. dont think im going to go for a clio again unfortunatly. i cant afford one above 1.4 engine cos for insruance they count as hot-hatches. i think im going to go for a 2.0l focus. or a scooby or evo. not sure yet :)
ill stay around on this forum though. ill miss it .haha. i miss the car already. loved the little basturd thing !

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
no. what i mean is ... the largest engine on a clio i cn afford is a 1.4 cos they class them as hot hatches. a 2.0 sport clio... is £4000 full comp. a impreza is under 2500. as its a saloon