ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just found this in my car!!!

Nothing at the mo :(
I know this sounds dumb lol.. but i have had my car for 2 weeks now.. and i was reading the manual and it says my 6cd changer is in my boot if i had one.. but there wasnt one so i thought maybe my car doesnt come with one

Was hoovering my car today and look what i found under the passenger seat!!!

DSCF0154.jpg

White clique
nice, they were standard on the 172 but only optional on the 182 i think, are there any of the previous owners CDs in it??!!

Nothing at the mo :(
nice, they were standard on the 172 but only optional on the 182 i think, are there any of the previous owners CDs in it??!!

na.. lol

Well in my manual it said optional.. and it would be in the boot lol. so after it wasnt there i didnt bother lookin

Made my day :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I was expecting a gun or something tbh, feel let down :(

S4 Avant
I found two bottle caps and a debit card in my car after I bought it :dapprove:

Wish I found a multichanger.

clio172,nimbus 197
ive had my new and 1st clio 172 since thursday also just happened to look under my passenger seat and found one of these lil beautys

I don't think any came with them in the boot. The sat nav set up (for cars with it) is in the boot though.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
wish i had that under my seat and not the jonny i found in my 306 last week

glanza
i got a new bottle of armani aftershave found in the rear passenger side pocket. was quite chuffed with that haha

BLACK GOLD 182
i want a hdd but dunno what to do about head unit.....dunno wether to go for dvd screen or to get a decent headunit that is single din

renault clio
This happened to me once sadly no cd's in it, and to think I'd been gutted about having to leave my old one in boot of old car cos stupid garage couldnt get it out. Was well happy I'd had the car nearly 3 months lol

RB + LY 182 FF
i had one on my 02 plate 172 but not on this one i have ( 52) is it possable to buy a aftermarket one or a mp3 one ..does it fit onto the renault adaptor or do i have to change the connector. dont want a standard renault one tbh prefer mp3's.

Mine's under my drivers seat so I still have the storage tray under the passenger seat. Easier to change the discs under the drivers seat, too :approve:

Nat, no aftermarket changer will work with the standard stereo.

Nissan 350z
I found an inhaler and a lighter in my car! So someone obviously had asthma and smoked, haha.

Insignia SRi
Haha I remember going through the CD's in mine when I bought the car and the owner had loaded it fully with Moby cd's!!!! lol

320d
Nothing like finding something you didn't know you had. Like when you find a tenner down the back of the sofa.

Under the rear bench in my car was a previous owners hospital appointment card lol

Never above 25mpg
Congrats! I found the cd changer in the boot of my dad's beemer the other day, 6 free cds including the best of cher and the everly brothers. What a find.