ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just got an insurance quote for a 182

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
was 19 when i got my 182 and cost me £1591 with 2yrs no claims with elephnat which i thought was pretty good.

MKIII 138
im 27 full no claims driving 172cup + hillpower declared and its about £580 but im with Aflux so if i add anything like carbon bonnet or bucket seats the rate stays the same.

Gal

A Clee O
I am 21 with 4 years NCB and with Elephant I pay £800 a year. Although I opted to have the NCB protected. If I had left it as unprotected it would have cost me closer to £700. Not much really when considering my first car was a 1.1 fiesta and I was paying £1500 a year. I was paying that working part time at college.

the best quote I have managed is £800 FC, 20 year old male, 3 years no claims bonus that was with elephant or adrian flux, definately getting a 172 cup to replace my rather dull and uninspiring 206 GTi.

J273 said:
was 19 when i got my 182 and cost me £1591 with 2yrs no claims with elephnat which i thought was pretty good.

i honestly can not understand how you got that price.

pretty good? unbelievable!

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Your ex got quoted 9k for insurance? Either he miss heard or they were having a joke,never heard anything like it. What company was that?

BLACK 182
Dont know if anyones still looking at this .... but Im 24 and got 3 yrs no claims and i paid £560.00 for my insurance for 182 from Sainsburys ... theyre worth a try?

RB 200 Cup!
im paying about a grand on my 1.6 with Pass Plus discount (efectively 1 yeras NCB) but just tunred 21 and insurance is due next month so hopfully will go down to max 800 i hope

YellowA - I'm 19, had 1NCD but just crashed my 182. so renewal is going to be next month, 19, 0NCD, Claim, Mum as a named driver, £1500.. which is pretty good! (elephant btw)

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
GuyS said:
i honestly can not understand how you got that price.

pretty good? unbelievable!

Thats with me as the main driver and added me mum and dad as other drivers which brought it down a bit

wrx sti ppp (305bhp)
GuyS said:
i honestly cant understand how people on here under 20 can insure one..

i had a RIGHT nightmare trying to insure mine at 20 with 2 years no claims and cheapest i could get was 1750, most pleaces were quoting 5k+ or refusing to quote me till im 21..

im 20 with 2 yrs ncb and mines 1100? i think is pretty good i added my mum as an additional driver and it nocked off about 400 quid, im still the main driver too