ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got in

car? need a license 1st!

Well, really i got in at 3am this yesterday (as its now 3am today :p)

me and my mates have all been at the moto GP at Donington this weekend. It was an ace weekend, loved every minute of it, but the best part was that when we were leaving, they were directing all the traffic onto the race track!!!!

So i got to drive on the track, and being the racer i am, i had to nail it, with a boot full of camping kit, and three people in the car (including me) i nailed it up the straight towards coppice corner, over took an estate and a lorry, dropped it a gear and slammed it into the corner. However, the back tyres arent as good as they used to be and i have yokos on the front, so the front end gripped like f**k, and the back and skipped out, and i ended up on the grass on the inside :p

the lorry and the estate i overtook both cheered as i got completly sideways and lost it :p

when the car stopped i shoved it into first and nailed it along the straight under the dunlop bridge and at the foggy esses they were sending cars off again.

But the whole experience of driving on the track made my weekend, i was going on about it for the whole of the 3 hour journey home :p. So now ive had a taste of racetrack driving, im saving up for a track day, it has to be done!

Donnington is a good circuit. Get yourself to a track day up there, its cool! (And not as many corners as the Nurburgring to learn!)

car? need a license 1st!

yeah i need to look up some prices for a track day there, cos its an awsome track, i know it like the back of my hand anyways, from playing it all the time on toca race driver! :p