ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got it(RS content) mobile pics

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Saw one at Trafford Centre the other day, exactly the same as that, and its reg plate was 'RS09 SAM'

I NEED IT!

Fabia VRS & Yeti
I'm warming to these the more I see and hear them! Not sure if I could live with the fuel consumption but if they are as good as everyone says I spose I could overlook it!
Whats a pair of front boots cost though?:eek:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
There is a blue one for 25k in fife mvm imports, so much kit on it advans, big carbon everywhere!

No pics on their site yet tho.

Tappd'd RS
Broon, you shouldn't have cancelled the order mate.

I've got the best of both worlds now.

tidy. what sort of running costs with that though?

hardly seen any of them around

Probably pretty high! Needs some bronze or dark wheels too.

GTR pace on a twisty road you'd think too - perhaps even keep up with one until silly speeds in a straight line too.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
There is a blue one for 25k in fife mvm imports, so much kit on it advans, big carbon everywhere!

No pics on their site yet tho.

Gallys buying a decent motor cause hes been promoted to chief penis said:
BLUE, 14000 Miles, 2 Registered Keepers, Central Locking, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, ABS, Air Conditioning, Power Steering, Drivers Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags,recaro sports trim, Alarm, Immobiliser, TRACKER FITTED, CD,DVD , Electric Sunroof, REVERSING SENSORS, ENKEI ALLOYS,CARBON FIBRE ROOF VORTEX, CARBON FIBRE FRONT SPLITTER,CARBON BONNET VENTS AND SCOOP, CARBON GRILLE, CARBON WING VENTS, RALLIART MUDFLAPS, CAR DUE IN 21/01/09

no bad beavis