ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got it(RS content) mobile pics

378bhp Leon Cupra R
OMG! the exhaust is starting to pop much more now.....Oh how it brings a smile to my face everytime...:D

Also the steering is so percise to that of the S3.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Cheers for texting me back last night after i saw you ya rodeo!

Aye didn't realise u'd txt me till i got home my phone was down the side of the door.....because the the bluetooth connection in the car don't really need to sit the phone at me.

OMG! the exhaust is starting to pop much more now.....Oh how it brings a smile to my face everytime...:D

Also the steering is so percise to that of the S3.

Yeah they pop and bang a lot more when properly run-in. Mine sounds like a canon sometimes.

Also agree on the steering. So accurate. Pick the line and go. Throttle adjustable too. They are such a weapon. At first it feels like it's all brute force and ignorance, but this soon changes when you get familiar with it. Kudos to the engineers.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Thought i'd share a few pics of the cars i have had in the last year....honestly thought the S3 was a keeper but had no luck with it.

Clio 182

02052009078.jpg

Impreza Sti PPP

3908021774_af4c31e98b-1.jpg

Civic typeR Championship White

3938918618_e393393025_b.jpg

Audi S3

Car.jpg

378bhp Leon Cupra R
The civic was a nice looking car and interior was quality but hated the drive of it forever changing gear torque-less.

Chic you know the story behind the S3...;)

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
The civic was a nice looking car and interior was quality but hated the drive of it forever changing gear torque-less.

Chic you know the story behind the S3...;)

yeh, but even with the current purchase the S3 is the best all rounder in all of those instances for me.

;)

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Ecxellenty, looks good. Black wheels do look good, the insert would be good in the same blue I reckon.

Your just a car ***** to be fair, your names on more log books than the polices sex register.

CX-7,westfield,ix20
Looks great dude.

Definately prefer it to the S3.

However, I'm not convinced the residuals will be quite as good as expected as there seem to be so many about. Will still far exceed that of a 'normal' car though.

It could just be Aberdeen but I see more RS's than I do ST's! Saw 5 in the space of an hour yesterday FFS.

Blue is by FAR the best colour for me and I love it with the black wheels - Looks really mean.

FFS what happened to the Meg 250 order?! I'm soooo out of touch. Excellent choice though, better option than a Meg 250 IMO despite (IMO) the looks being a bit OTT. I've not yet figured out if I could live with the looks for the performance/handling...

Porsche Boxster987S
i really dont get why people can say they dont like the PB and black wheel combo:S Im convinced if you seen it in the metal / on the road you'd think entirely different. It looks superb! And like i said colin , much rather the RS than the S3.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
FFS what happened to the Meg 250 order?! I'm soooo out of touch. Excellent choice though, better option than a Meg 250 IMO despite (IMO) the looks being a bit OTT. I've not yet figured out if I could live with the looks for the performance/handling...

Did have a 250 on order but they kept putting the date back ended up being mid May so cancelled.

i really dont get why people can say they dont like the PB and black wheel combo:S Im convinced if you seen it in the metal / on the road you'd think entirely different. It looks superb! And like i said Craig, much rather the RS than the S3.

I love the Blue and Black wheel combo and thats all that counts......cheers Paul....;)

Also just ordered a tailored fitted seat cover paranoid about marking the seats with the buttons on the jeans.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
LOL!!.....coming home from work today pulled up to a set of lights....next thing a traffic cop car pulls up alongside me....i could see they where looking across so i turned my head and when i did the passenger gave me the thumbs up....:eek:

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
LOL!!.....coming home from work today pulled up to a set of lights....next thing a traffic cop car pulls up alongside me....i could see they where looking across so i turned my head and when i did the passenger gave me the thumbs up....:eek:
Better than pulling you LOL! From zero to hero!!

Roffle. Get used to it :cool:

S3, Polo
Roy, your car looks good as is. Leave the c*nt be! Black rims on a white car look f*cking terrible and dated.

Blue with black rims looks hard as f*ck and purposeful.

Jealous. :eek:

love it. i hated the look of these cars when they first came out, but now they have really grown on me. I want (and cant afford) one!!!

Meg R26, Nissan 200sx S13
looks great with the black wheels, was considering getting one, then changed my mind to the meg RS, now i've ended up stuck being indecisive and sticking with the r26 for a while.