ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got my Brands pics, thank you RUK

Maz

LY 200
IMG_7743.jpg

IMG_7704.jpg

IMG_7352.jpg

IMG_7307.jpg

IMG_6645.jpg

IMG_6533.jpg

Sorry about the side ways ones, can't turn them round as this computer is s**t :mad: grrrrrrrrrr

Aye, got mine as well, this is fav I think!!

IMG_7741-vi.jpg

Turned your around as well Maz, I'll email em you!!!

maz-vi.jpg

maz2-vi.jpg

Like the 4th pic down best ;)

Maz

LY 200
^^ didn't see that .. where is it at ??

MrAtego said:
Aye, got mine as well, this is fav I think!!

IMG_7741-vi.jpg

Turned your around as well Maz, I'll email em you!!!

maz-vi.jpg

maz2-vi.jpg

Cheers Si thats great, your car looks fantastic too :approve:

Maz

LY 200
Mine was filthy too, got a quick wash down at a jet wash int he rain, half of it was missed pmsl ..

I won't be going back to brands, too far for me :)

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
My cd is at the fecking post office will have to wait till tommorow..grr

Looks like some right good pics though!

Maz

LY 200
Notorious said:
My cd is at the fecking post office will have to wait till tommorow..grr

Looks like some right good pics though!

At the post office .. wtf for lol it fitted through my letter box ;) od don't you have one ??

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
It's always nice to receive pics...but I'm a bit disappointed to be honest.

There are countless places to get really good shots round Brands of Clio's on three wheels (which I think always look good)...and I could only find two on the entire CD.

This is the best one of the four I got...

IMG_7768.jpg

Judging by the body roll on this one I'm probably 2 inches up at the rear...but you can't see it...

IMG_7753.jpg

Maz

LY 200
^^ nice one Mark, seen loads of pics being taken but looks like we only get a selection on cd :)

Maz

LY 200
Day before my op :( totally gutted as I would have loved to have a ride in your willy :( :( :( would be too much for me especially feeling how I felt after Brands lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Maz said:
Day before my op :( totally gutted as I would have loved to have a ride in your willy :( :( :( would be too much for me especially feeling how I felt after Brands lol

You were defo lined up for a shot on the willy! ;) Health first, there's always nxt time!